I have been a bad influence again…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe I have been a bad influence again…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

My old my mate Geeg has not had a bike since selling his Honda CB650 over twenty years ago. Recently he had a sit on my Thundercat and the desire for another bike was re-kindled!

Today I went with him to check over a 1998 Thundercat over at Stealth Motorcycles in Redditch….well he bought it.

DSCN0324_zps6ce84500.jpg
    Happy mam with his very tidy 14,000 mile Thundercat

Welcome back to the fold Geeg!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Well done that man!

You can tell from the proud grin that he had bought it (or was planning to)!

Radar

He has been to Bikers World today buying some riding kit, he is super chuffed!

Radar

I rode the Thundercat back from the dealer’s for Geeg just over a week ago…he hadn#’t ridden for 21 years, the bike is on new tyres and the roads were very slippy.

Happy to report that she rides really well, the suspension is so much better than that on mine! The mileage is about half of what is on my example, and you can really tell.

43 steady miles, nice machine.

DSCN0340_zps13577024.jpg
    One Thundercat safely delivered!

Geeg has since been out and covered over 100 highly enjoyable miles on his first stint!

To quote the man himself:
    THUNDERCAT IS GO
    Today was my first outing on the “cat” I couldn’t have picked a better day. After not owning a bike for 21 years I sat astride her nervously. I need not have worried she performed & handled beautifully. I only intended to have a quick blast but as you can see from the miles covered I’m well & truly hooked again I’m still buzzing

ses310

Why am I not surprised you being a bad influence!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.